IF YOU DON’T KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS ON A REGULAR BASIS, THEN YOU SHOULDN’T BE SURPRISED IF THEY FORGET ABOUT YOU!
Keeping in touch with your customers using regular communication, such as newsletters and bulletins, is a worthwhile activity for at least 5 reasons:
- Puts you brand in front of your customer on a regular basis. Even if customers only need your services or products every now and then, they are more likely to remember you when they need help if you have been in touch in the intervening period.
- The opportunity to promote new products and/or services that might land at the point your customer has identified a need.
- An opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and knowledge.
- Opportunities to engage customers in surveys and request feedback.
- A platform to announce success, including work wins, expansion, new hires, new offices … and so on.
The hard part is not justifying producing communication, but finding the time to bring it together in a professional publication. This is where Factoria Plus can help you.
Professional Subscribers have access to 3 designs they can use to build digital newsletters. Each design has been professionally designed to produce a high-quality result and in addition to the overall design style, users can also choose from a number of colours and layout options.
Also, subscribers can build the newsletter little by little, whenever they have time, until the newsletter is completed.
To see a live example go to: Factoria Plus
The following video will show you how to use and edit the NEWSLETTER templates.
click this link to open the video
click to open video